Ron

Default Workbook opens twice

I have a user that when they send me a workbook, it opens twice. The first
instance is in Page Break view and the second is in Normal View. On the
Windows Start bar, the files are named filename.xls:1 and filename.xls:2.
When he creates workbooks, the same thing is happening. Is there an option
that got turned onthat is doing this??
Peo Sjoblom

Assuming he/she only wants to keep the normal view, select the one with
pagebreak view, press ctrl + F4, save the workbook. The user used 2 windows,
changed one window to pagebreak and saved it

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom