Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Daiv

Default List control

Hi,

I have seen spreadsheets that have a drop down control that is populated by
a range of cells somewhere else in the spreadsheet. I would like to use this
technique but cannot seem to get it working. can anyone help me with this?

Also, I am going to want to reference the value of this list and assign an
equation based on it's value.

Thanks for all your help!!!
Daiv.