-   -   Cancelling shortcut ctrl-click which opens "Research" in Excel 200 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/971-cancelling-shortcut-ctrl-click-opens-%22research%22-excel-200-a.html)

thebear

Cancelling shortcut ctrl-click which opens "Research" in Excel 200

How do I cancel the shortcut (ctrl click) to "Research"? It is giving me no
end of grief when manipulating my way through various windows in Excel.

(Word had a "keyboard" option on "customize" which allowed the change there.
I could find nothing similar in Excel. I would really like to get rid of it
entirely everywhere.)
--
bear

thebear

I made a mistake. Please read Alt-Click instead of ctrl-click.