-   -   Consolidate Pivot Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/97043-consolidate-pivot-tables.html)

JS

Consolidate Pivot Tables

Do you know how to use the Consolidate feature on Pivot Tables? For example,
I have a worksheet with a pivot table for Sales and a pivot table for
Cancels. I want to create a consolidation of these two pivot tables so I can
calculate a "Net" section. Do you have any idea whether this is possible?

Right now I am using the GETPIVOTDATA function and want to know if there is
any other way that is easier.

Thanks!
JS

Debra Dalgleish

Consolidate Pivot Tables

Perhaps you could combine the source data and add a column to indicate
if the transaction is a Sale or Cancel. Then create one pivot table from
all the data.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures