Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jake_Giovanni

Default Reporting multiple values within a cell

I'm trying to do an 'if' command that will give a 'TRUE' result if the 'if'
querie is contained anywhere throughout the field (the field has many entries
but I want it to report only if it finds the one I'm after).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
robert111

by FIELD, do you mean a range of cells?

--