-   -   Analysis Toolpak 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96889-analysis-toolpak-2007-a.html)

Gilad_R

Analysis Toolpak 2007

Hello,

I can't get the analysis toolpak to work in excel 2007 beta.
I installed it in add-ins window under excel options but it doesn't appear
under the Add-Ins tab. anyone familier with that problem?

I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

Ron de Bruin

Analysis Toolpak 2007

Hi Gilad

Look in the ribbon on the end of the formulas tab

--
Regards Ron De Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl