-   -   Calculation of monthly installments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96804-calculation-monthly-installments.html)

Emilystorey

Calculation of monthly installments

I have a number of customers with multiple invoices that they want to
pay by installments. How can I create a simple ready reckoner that will
calculate the sum of each invoice installment that will be due each
month.

eg

Invoice 1 £100: Jan£33.33 Feb£33.33 Mar£33.33
Invoice 2 £300 Feb£100 Mar£100 Apr£100
Invoice 3 £900 Mar£300 Apr£300 May£300

Total per month

Jan £33.33:eek:
Feb £133.33
Mar £433.33
Apr £400.00
May £300.00

--
Emilystorey
Emilystorey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31534

Toppers

Calculation of monthly installments

If monthly payments are their own column, can't you simply total the column?

Col A is Invoice number , Col B = Jan payments, Col C =Feb payments etc so
simply put =SUM(B:B) or SUM(B2:B200) in appropriate cell

If not, how is the data organised?

HTH

"Emilystorey" wrote:

I have a number of customers with multiple invoices that they want to
pay by installments. How can I create a simple ready reckoner that will
calculate the sum of each invoice instalment that will be due each