-   -   Grid Lines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96800-grid-lines.html)

DNA

Grid Lines

I received a spreadsheet from someone and while viewing in XL, some of the
lite grey gride lines are not visible. I look at Tool Options, etc.

Please help!

Don Guillett

Grid Lines

toolsoptionsVIEW

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"DNA" wrote in message
lkaboutsoftware.com...
I received a spreadsheet from someone and while viewing in XL, some of the
lite grey gride lines are not visible. I look at Tool Options, etc.

Please help!

guilbj2

Grid Lines

Is is "some" or "all" of the gridlines?

--
guilbj2
guilbj2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6043

grahammal

Grid Lines

If you select the area where the grid lines are missing and right click,
select 'Format Cells' and then select 'Patterns'. If you then click on
'No Color' it should return the grid lines that are missing.
Does that help.

--
grahammal
grahammal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20336

GY Fong - HK

Grid Lines

hi, i met the same thing. i did Optionviewcheck gridline. non-displaying
yet. i wonder i copied what the cell-functions are in question. but don't
know how to solve it. help is sought. thx.