-   -   Adding Year Field To Dynamic Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96661-adding-year-field-dynamic-chart.html)

Acro

Adding Year Field To Dynamic Chart

I have created a chart that gets the last twelve months of my data from
a pivot table. These graphs of my data have turned out beautifully
except for the fact that they say what month the data is but do not
clarify what year I am talking about. I wonder if there is a way to
get my graph to not only display the month but also the year?

--
Acro
Acro's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35456

Franz Verga

Adding Year Field To Dynamic Chart

Nel post
*Acro* ha scritto:

I have created a chart that gets the last twelve months of my data
from a pivot table. These graphs of my data have turned out
beautifully except for the fact that they say what month the data is
but do not clarify what year I am talking about. I wonder if there
is a way to get my graph to not only display the month but also the
year?

I think you can format the labels to display the year. Select the labels,
right click, Format labels, choose the tab Number, Category Custom, type:
mmm yyyy to see labels as Jun 2006 or type mmmm yyyy to see June 2006, and
so on.

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy