-   -   Multiple conditions in Conditional Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96656-multiple-conditions-conditional-formatting.html)

guilbj2

Multiple conditions in Conditional Formatting

I'm currently using the following as conditions 1 and 2 for a custom
format that alternates the shading every other line.

What I can't figure out, is how to add another condition. Basically, I
want to check column M for a Y or N value. If Y if present, I want the
text to be green. If a N is present, red text.

I can do the Y/N bit just fine, but can't seem to do it at the same
time as the alternating shading.

=MOD(SUBTOTAL(3,OFFSET(A$8:A4,0,0)),2)=0
=MOD(SUBTOTAL(3,OFFSET(A$8:A4,0,0)),2)=1

--
guilbj2
guilbj2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6043