-   -   WHY WON'T MY ENTER KEY RETURN TO THE NEXT LINE? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96599-why-wont-my-enter-key-return-next-line.html)

SUEBEEDOO

WHY WON'T MY ENTER KEY RETURN TO THE NEXT LINE?

When I hit the enter key, it goes to the next line over, not the beginning
line. I may have reprogrammed my keyboard somehow. How can I unprogram it
or set it to the default setting?

Kevin B

WHY WON'T MY ENTER KEY RETURN TO THE NEXT LINE?

Click TOOLS in the menu and select OPTIONS. Click the EDIT tab and locate
the MOVE SELECTION AFTER ENTER check box. Make sure it has a check and then
set the DIRECTION combo box to the direction of your choice
--
Kevin Backmann