-   -   Basic question about multi sheet workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96572-basic-question-about-multi-sheet-workbooks.html)

JOUIOUI

Basic question about multi sheet workbooks

I have a workbood with 12 sheets. I would like to view more than one sheet
at a time, is that possible or would I need to create a new workbook?

Thanks

raypayette

Basic question about multi sheet workbooks

You could click Windows, Split to create many windows that can then be
cascaded or tiled.
You could also plug another monitor to load other workbooks

--
raypayette

raypayette's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29569
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=556549

Gord Dibben

Basic question about multi sheet workbooks

WindowNew Window then WindowArrange

You can have a sheet ineach window.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP