-   -   How to insert a spreadsheet into a discussion post? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96568-how-insert-spreadsheet-into-discussion-post.html)

manxman

How to insert a spreadsheet into a discussion post?

I would like to insert a small spreadsheet into a post to help answer a
question, but I haven't found how to do it. Is it possible?

Don Guillett

How to insert a spreadsheet into a discussion post?

Please don't post workbooks or pictures here. Explain your problem. If
necessary, someone will invite you to send a workbook.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"manxman" wrote in message
I would like to insert a small spreadsheet into a post to help answer a
question, but I haven't found how to do it. Is it possible?

Gord Dibben

How to insert a spreadsheet into a discussion post?

Please do not attach files to your postings.

Not a whole lot of people will bother to open them.

Upload it to a website and post the URL to the site.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP