-   -   protecting a sheet yet allowing for sorting, filtering, formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96558-protecting-sheet-yet-allowing-sorting-filtering-formatting.html)

[email protected]

protecting a sheet yet allowing for sorting, filtering, formatting

I am posting this for the second time, didn't get any help so far.
I have a sheet which I can protect by running a protect macro. It
checks for formula and hyperlinks in the sheet if so, it locks the
cells and then protect it. However, in addition to that I want the user

to still be able to sort it or filter it or even format it, without
changing the formula or hyperlink(which are locked and protected). The
features should be available to the unlocked cells.
Can anyone help me with this please?