-   -   Pivot Table Data - Troubleshoot needed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96508-pivot-table-data-troubleshoot-needed.html)

aly1cat

Pivot Table Data - Troubleshoot needed

Hi there, I had inherited a table summary which runs of a pivot table.
However for some reason I am getting "refs" messages which obviously
means an error of some sort and having difficulties finding out what
the error is?
can you help at all...if so, I can post the spreadsheet under separate
cover to look at?
But basically the formula is

"=GETPIVOTDATA("Count",'June 27 AP Status'!$A$6,"Objective
.","002","Objective
Title","Data Backup and Data Recovery","Sub OC","CMP2")

What I want the formula to report is to get the data but if is there is
no data to get report back with a zero.

Can you help me??

--
aly1cat

aly1cat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4560
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=556425

Debra Dalgleish

Pivot Table Data - Troubleshoot needed

You can use the ISERROR function to test the result. For example:

=IF(ISERROR(GETPIVOTDATA("Count",$A$6)),0,GETPIVOT DATA("Count",$A$6))

aly1cat wrote:

Hi there, I had inherited a table summary which runs of a pivot table.
However for some reason I am getting "refs" messages which obviously
means an error of some sort and having difficulties finding out what
the error is?
can you help at all...if so, I can post the spreadsheet under separate
cover to look at?
But basically the formula is

"=GETPIVOTDATA("Count",'June 27 AP Status'!$A$6,"Objective
","002","Objective
Title","Data Backup and Data Recovery","Sub OC","CMP2")

What I want the formula to report is to get the data but if is there is
no data to get report back with a zero.

Can you help me??

--
Debra Dalgleish