-   -   Convertion of Excel sheet file to .txt file format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96233-convertion-excel-sheet-file-txt-file-format.html)

charu

Convertion of Excel sheet file to .txt file format

I want a macro (a VB program written in a excel sheet ) which reads
each cell of excel sheet and writes them to a file of .txt or .doc or
..tcl etc

(or)

I have an Excel file. and I want to convert it into a text file or else
document file
Can anybody know the solution for this,pls send the reply.
Its urgent also...

ThanQ very much

Marcelo

Convertion of Excel sheet file to .txt file format

hi, why not to sava as?

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"charu" escreveu:

I want a macro (a VB program written in a excel sheet ) which reads
each cell of excel sheet and writes them to a file of .txt or .doc or
..tcl etc

(or)

I have an Excel file. and I want to convert it into a text file or else
document file
Can anybody know the solution for this,pls send the reply.
Its urgent also...

ThanQ very much

PirateSam

Convertion of Excel sheet file to .txt file format

Hi Charu, not sure about the first part but the second part you could achieve
by saving as a .TXT (file/Save As/and select in the dropdown box),

Regards, Nick.