-   -   multiple worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96142-multiple-worksheets.html)

freckles

multiple worksheets

i need to put my formulas into a seperate worksheet, i need to total multiple
cells and the answer to go to another worksheet.

Gord Dibben

multiple worksheets

Investigate the use of "linking cells" through the Help section of Excel.

Also see "grouping worksheets" to learn how to link multiple sheets at one go.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP