-   -   How do I indent a decimal aligned column from the margin? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/960-how-do-i-indent-decimal-aligned-column-margin.html)

ChSp

How do I indent a decimal aligned column from the margin?

I want to align my column of numbers under the text heading of a column so
all are centered in the column, with the numbers decimal aligned. I can get
the decimal aligned part, adn center the text heading, but I can't get the
numbers indented from the right margin. Help please!

IC

"ChSp" wrote in message
I want to align my column of numbers under the text heading of a column so
all are centered in the column, with the numbers decimal aligned. I can

get
the decimal aligned part, adn center the text heading, but I can't get the
numbers indented from the right margin. Help please!

Format the cells horizontal alignment as Right(Indent) and select the number
of characters to offset.

Ian