-   -   Copy result from sheet1 to sheet2 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/95990-copy-result-sheet1-sheet2.html)

Winnie

Copy result from sheet1 to sheet2

How to show the result(sheet 1) on sheet2 and sheet3

Max

"Winnie" wrote:
How to show the result(sheet 1) on sheet2 and sheet3

Perhaps you mean simple link formulas ..

In any starting cell in either Sheet2 or Sheet3 ..
Put say in, B2: =Sheet1!A1
then copy B2 across and fill down to return correspondingly from Sheet1
as may be required

Alternatively, for a neat clean look in the Sheets 2 or 3,
i.e. to avoid extraneous zeros display for any linked empty cells in Sheet1,
we could use instead in B2: =IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)
and copy across / fill down as before
--
Max
Singapore

David Biddulph

"Winnie" wrote in message
How to show the result(sheet 1) on sheet2 and sheet3

Click in the cell where you want the result to be displayed on sheet 2.
Type =, then go to the cell where the result is calculated on sheet 1.
Clicking there will put the reference of that cell after the = in the
formula on sheet 2. Accept that formula.
The same for sheet 3.
--
David Biddulph

Max

Copy result from sheet1 to sheet2

Clarification .. line
.. to return correspondingly from Sheet1

should read as
.. to return correspondingly from Sheet1's A1

Adapt the start cell's formula in B2 to point to suit to the particular
source cell in Sheet1 (I used A1 as an example)