-   -   I would like to give a key an other task, is it possible? THANKS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/95950-i-would-like-give-key-other-task-possible-thanks.html)

processen in task manager

I would like to give a key an other task, is it possible? THANKS

Paul B

I would like to give a key an other task, is it possible? THANKS

????????
More information please

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"processen in task manager"
m wrote in message

processen in task manager

I would like to give a key an other task, is it possible? THAN

When I work in excell my point/del key on my keyboard is a comma.... And that
is very frustrating... So my question to you is can i by any chance change
that key to a normal point
THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES? if you have the answer for this...
Hope to hear from you soon
Maria

"Paul B" wrote:

????????
More information please

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"processen in task manager"
m wrote in message

Gord Dibben

I would like to give a key an other task, is it possible? THAN

Does the regular period and comma keys work OK?

Check your Windows Regional Settings, perhaps?

See what the default is.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 15:23:02 -0700, processen in task manager
m wrote:

When I work in excell my point/del key on my keyboard is a comma.... And that
is very frustrating... So my question to you is can i by any chance change
that key to a normal point
THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES? if you have the answer for this...
Hope to hear from you soon
Maria

"Paul B" wrote:

????????