-   -   enter text below table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/95900-enter-text-below-table.html)

doll face

enter text below table

I'M trying to enter text below an excel table to explain table. How do I do
this?

Rob

enter text below table

Just type it in.

Rob

"doll face" <doll wrote in message
I'M trying to enter text below an excel table to explain table. How do I
do
this?

snicho

enter text below table

If you have lots of text you may want to use a Text Box.

The Text Box feature can be found on the Drawing Toolbar. (View,
Toolbars, Drawing)

It works much the same as a Text Box in MSWord.