-   -   Call Center Management: How to calculate 'cost per call' (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/95867-call-center-management-how-calculate-cost-per-call.html)

Denniso6

Call Center Management: How to calculate 'cost per call'

Good day all...,

I'm in a call center enviroment and I'd appreciate some guidance around
calculating 'cost per call'

thanks in advance. - D

Toppers

Call Center Management: How to calculate 'cost per call'

I think a little more detail is required if you want a meaningful response.

For example, what are the (possible) parameters for calculating the cost?

"Denniso6" wrote:

Good day all...,

I'm in a call center enviroment and I'd appreciate some guidance around
calculating 'cost per call'

thanks in advance. - D

Chip Pearson

Call Center Management: How to calculate 'cost per call'

Without more detail, it is impossible to give you a meaning
response. The obvious

=Total_Costs/Number_of_Calls

is the best anyone can do without more specific details.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson