-   -   How to autosize the cell when copying (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/95832-how-autosize-cell-when-copying.html)

hon123456

How to autosize the cell when copying

Dear all,
When I try to copy a range of cells and paste to another
range in the same sheet, the cell that
being patsted do not have the same width and height of the original
cell. I need to adjust the cell width and height one by one. Is there
any mothod to let the pasted cell have the same width and height as the
original cells without adjusting the width manully?

Thanks.

Mallycat

hon123456 Wrote:
Is there
any mothod to let the pasted cell have the same width and height as
the
original cells without adjusting the width manully?

There is a Paste\Special\Column width option to fix the widths. The
height is a separate step. Highlight the FROM row (entire row) then
Copy, Paste Special\Formats (NB, you don't have to use formats to copy
the row heights, but if you don't, you will get the data too.

Matt

--
Mallycat
Mallycat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35514

hon123456

How to autosize the cell when copying

Thanks Mallycat. It helps.
Mallycat 寫道:

hon123456 Wrote:
Is there
any mothod to let the pasted cell have the same width and height as
the
original cells without adjusting the width manully?

There is a Paste\Special\Column width option to fix the widths. The
height is a separate step. Highlight the FROM row (entire row) then
Copy, Paste Special\Formats (NB, you don't have to use formats to copy
the row heights, but if you don't, you will get the data too.

Matt

--
Mallycat
Mallycat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35514
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=555177

hon123456

How to autosize the cell when copying

Dear all,
Thanks for Malllycat. But the method only copy heights ans
width. Can I copy heights and width and data too? Thanks.
Mallycat 寫道: