-   -   FIND AND REPLACE DIALOG BOX (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/95778-find-replace-dialog-box.html)

MoreGOOFS

FIND AND REPLACE DIALOG BOX

Is there any way to "reprogram" the system (options or customize?) so that
the dialog box automatically goes away? Hasn't Microsoft yet figured out
that we would want the FIND AND REPLACE DIALOG BOX to "go away" after we have
"found" what we were looking for?
What a nuisance it is to constantly close it. We have more important things
to do with my keystrokes, right? HELP please!

Dave Peterson

FIND AND REPLACE DIALOG BOX

I like that the dialog stays--it helps when I need to find more values.

But I use the escape key to close lots of dialogs.

--

Dave Peterson