-   -   "not all items shown" in EXCEL 2007 beta 2, cube (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/95442-not-all-items-shown-excel-2007-beta-2-cube.html)

ovidius

"not all items shown" in EXCEL 2007 beta 2, cube

I have an excel file (office 2007 beta 2) with a connection to a cube from a
SQL Server 2005 server.

There is a field (customers) which contains too many items to be shown and I
get the message "not all items shown". The field is placed in the "Report
Filter" zone. I need it to make fast and easy global filtering.

Is there a way to get to the other items of my customers field and not
having to move the field to the "Row Labels" Zone?

Thanks for help.
Ovidiu

Nick Hodge

"not all items shown" in EXCEL 2007 beta 2, cube

Ovidiu

There is not an option, but I also don't know what the limit of unique items
in the dropdown is either for a page field

--
HTH
Nick Hodge