-   -   How do I feed info from invoice I created to a Spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/947-how-do-i-feed-info-invoice-i-created-spreadsheet.html)

cjtaylor1969

How do I feed info from invoice I created to a Spreadsheet

I want to create one template invoice to be used repeatedly, and each time a
new invoice is created from that template, all of the info on the invoice
will feed into an excel spreadsheet, the spreadsheet will summarize all of
the invoices.

Don Guillett

You would need a macro to do this project of finding the next row on the
destination sheet and copying there. Put it in the before print of the
ThisWorkbook module.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"cjtaylor1969" wrote in message
I want to create one template invoice to be used repeatedly, and each time

new invoice is created from that template, all of the info on the invoice
will feed into an excel spreadsheet, the spreadsheet will summarize all of
the invoices.

cjtaylor1969

So if I study the use of macro's more in depth I will be able to achieve my
goals?
thanks for your response Don

"Don Guillett" wrote:

You would need a macro to do this project of finding the next row on the
destination sheet and copying there. Put it in the before print of the
ThisWorkbook module.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"cjtaylor1969" wrote in message
I want to create one template invoice to be used repeatedly, and each time

new invoice is created from that template, all of the info on the invoice
will feed into an excel spreadsheet, the spreadsheet will summarize all of
the invoices.

Don Guillett

Definitely!