-   -   Numeric column headers Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/93856-numeric-column-headers-excel-2007-a.html)

Dale M Warehime

Numeric column headers Excel 2007

How do I change from ABCD headers to numeric column headers in Excel 2007
--
Dale

Nick Hodge

Numeric column headers Excel 2007

Dale

Office Button (Top left of application)Excel optionsFormulasworking with
formulas sectionR1C1 reference style (checked)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Dale M Warehime" .(donotspam) wrote in
message ...
How do I change from ABCD headers to numeric column headers in Excel 2007
--
Dale

Biff

Numeric column headers Excel 2007

Office Button (Top left of application)Excel optionsFormulasworking
with formulas sectionR1C1 reference style (checked)

I assume there's also an OK button (or maybe APPLY)?

So, that's 6 steps. Currently (Excel XP) it takes 5 steps. Also, I don't
think I'd necessarily associate column headers with Formulasworking with
formulas as my first choice!

Biff