-   -   unhide column A (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/93807-unhide-column.html)

Nanodream

unhide column A

Column A is hidden, and all panes are unfrozen. Even if I select ALL rows &
columns, choose unhide and unfreeze, column A is still hidden. How do I fix?

Otto Moehrbach

unhide column A

Click on Edit - Go To
Type "A1" without the quotes.
Click OK.
Click on Edit - Column - Unhide
HTH Otto
&
columns, choose unhide and unfreeze, column A is still hidden. How do I
fix?

Saruman

unhide column A

Try moving the cursor slowly over the Column B heading towards the left side
of the Column Header until it changes shape to a parallel line with outwards
pointing arrows.

When it does, left click and drag to the right to unhide Column A.
(Hopefully)

--
Saruman
All Outgoing Mail Scanned By Norton Antivirus 2003

"Nanodream" wrote in message
Column A is hidden, and all panes are unfrozen. Even if I select ALL rows

&
columns, choose unhide and unfreeze, column A is still hidden. How do I

fix?

David Biddulph

unhide column A

"Nanodream" wrote in message
Column A is hidden, and all panes are unfrozen. Even if I select ALL rows
&
columns, choose unhide and unfreeze, column A is still hidden. How do I
fix?

Try changing the column width.
--
David Biddulph