-   -   pivotcell object to excel 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/938-pivotcell-object-excel-2000-a.html)

Kellyc

pivotcell object to excel 2000

Hi every body,
I have the macro code and It allow to do drillthrough in a pivottable (cube
of analysis services)in excel..the macro work very fine in excel xp but I
need it in excel 2000 but when i execute it in excel 2000, here ocurr a
definition error because of the pivotcell object...I was investigating in
intenet and i find that pivotcell object isn't available in excel 2000.

¡¡¡I need to know How can I install pivotcell object in excel 2000 and so I
can use the macro????

Please Do I need to intall some component???

thanks.