-   -   Excel 2002 - Tools Wizard (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/93693-excel-2002-tools-wizard.html)

abanerji

Excel 2002 - Tools Wizard

I have the addin sumif.xla installed. However, I am unable to invoke it
since my menubar does not show "Wizard" under "Tools".

Please help.

Paul Mathews

Excel 2002 - Tools Wizard

Try ToolsAdd-ins... then check your sumif add-in.

"abanerji" wrote:

I have the addin sumif.xla installed. However, I am unable to invoke it
since my menubar does not show "Wizard" under "Tools".

Please help.

abanerji

Excel 2002 - Tools Wizard

"Conditional sum wizard" appears checked (add-in available). However,
as mentioned earlier, I don't see "Wizard" under "Tools" menu.

What is to be done please?

--
abanerji
abanerji's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35382

Paul Mathews

Excel 2002 - Tools Wizard

Look for ToolsConditional Sum...

"abanerji" wrote:

"Conditional sum wizard" appears checked (add-in available). However,
as mentioned earlier, I don't see "Wizard" under "Tools" menu.

What is to be done please?

--
abanerji
abanerji's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35382
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=551495

abanerji

Excel 2002 - Tools Wizard

I am afraid there is no such submenu "ToolsConditional Sum" in my excel
app.

Any further tip?