-   -   how do I open multiple excel workbooks in seperate windows? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/93532-how-do-i-open-multiple-excel-workbooks-seperate-windows.html)

rverdery

how do I open multiple excel workbooks in seperate windows?

Bernard Liengme

how do I open multiple excel workbooks in seperate windows?

EITHER:
Use Start and open Excel; open file A
Repeat and open file B
OR
Run Excel and open file A; now open file B
In Excel, use the Windows command and arrange the two worksheets vertically
or horizontally
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"rverdery" wrote in message

rverdery

how do I open multiple excel workbooks in seperate windows?

Bernard,

Thank you for you help. Is there not a way to set the preferences/options
for excel to open a workbook in a new window automatically??? I recently
purchased a new desktop running Office 2003 - my old computer had Office 2000
Pro - I was able to have all workbooks open in new windows. Could ie this is
a function only available iwith Office 2003 Pro?

Thanks!

RVerdery