-   -   Occurrence between rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/93472-occurrence-between-rows.html)

[email protected]

Occurrence between rows

I don't know if this is possible in Excel.....

I have a column 800 rows long. The number 10 occurs 15 times in the
column. What is a function I can use to count the number of rows
between the first instance of the number 10 and the second, third,
fourth, etc...

Thanks for any and all help!

Marcelo

Occurrence between rows