-   -   The Pivot Table Field Lists Do not Display (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/93431-pivot-table-field-lists-do-not-display.html)

Adam H.

The Pivot Table Field Lists Do not Display

Hi,

I was working on a Pivot Table Report and closed the Display list. Now
everytime that I open the Pivot Tables the field list does not display at
all. I have tried restarting, reopening, and clicking display fields(what is
listed on the MicroSoft Website). Nothing works. Can anyone help me get the
fields back on?

Miguel Zapico

The Pivot Table Field Lists Do not Display

You may try a right click on the pivot table. The last option in the menu is
Show Field list, at least on Excel 2003.

Hope this helps,
Miguel.