-   -   Tick in validation list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/93390-tick-validation-list.html)

Naz

Tick in validation list

Hi,

I want to add a tick in a validation based drop down list, I've tried using
a different font which shows the letter in the list but a tick when actually
selected.
But I would like to see the tick in the actual list.

All help is appreciated.
--

Naz,

Dave Peterson

Tick in validation list

I don't thing you're going to be able to do this.

Maybe you could change the checkmark to the characters: Ok