-   -   Sending E-Mail by code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/93386-sending-e-mail-code.html)

ASU

Sending E-Mail by code

I've got a form which gets E-mailed once a week. At the moment the recipient
E-mail address is written in a code and if I wish to change the address I
have to enter the code and change it that way. Is there a way which I can do
that using a cell on the actual form.
--
ASU

Paul Lautman

Sending E-Mail by code

ASU wrote:
I've got a form which gets E-mailed once a week. At the moment the
recipient E-mail address is written in a code and if I wish to change
the address I have to enter the code and change it that way. Is there
a way which I can do that using a cell on the actual form.

Supposing that the address is held in Sheet1!A1 then swap the hard coded
address for [Sheet1!A1].Value

ASU

Sending E-Mail by code

Just the job. It works nicely.