-   -   How to get new date, some days from given date? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/93230-how-get-new-date-some-days-given-date.html)

Swapping rows and columns

How to get new date, some days from given date?

I am starting on my annual vacation on a particular day. After 36 days, what
date it is? Is there a formula to calculate this?

Ardus Petus

How to get new date, some days from given date?

Say your start date is in A1:
=A1+36
format as date

HTH
--
AP

"Swapping rows and columns"
m a écrit dans le message
de news: ...
I am starting on my annual vacation on a particular day. After 36 days,
what
date it is? Is there a formula to calculate this?

paul

How to get new date, some days from given date?

you have todays date typed in a1 cell in another cell type = a1+36
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!