-   -   How do I automatically input emails if I know the protocol? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/93125-how-do-i-automatically-input-emails-if-i-know-protocol.html)

[email protected]

How do I automatically input emails if I know the protocol?

Hi Everyone,

I have a sheet with First Name, MI, and Last Name in Columns A, B, and
C and company domain in column D. I would like figure out how to
combine these into an email address in column E that reads
FirstinitialLastName@"Domain" so Mel Kiper at Microsoft.com becomes
. Ideally I would like to maybe make macros for
common email protocols as well. Any Ideas?

Regards,

Reece

RaymundCG

How do I automatically input emails if I know the protocol?

Hello,

You may try checking this site out!

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Hope this helps!