-   -   HOW DO I HAVE TWO ROWS OF SHEET TABS? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/93057-how-do-i-have-two-rows-sheet-tabs.html)

Tess

HOW DO I HAVE TWO ROWS OF SHEET TABS?

I have a worksheet which currently has around 20 sheet tabs at the bottom,
with more being added in the future. Is there any way to have more than one
row of tabs, so that I can see all the tabs at once without having to scroll
back and forwards?

Zygan

HOW DO I HAVE TWO ROWS OF SHEET TABS?

have not seen it but i use ctrl+pgdwn or pgup and that is faster and
works nicely or create a macro that asigns to your icons up top to to
dropdown box and select your sheet number ? maybe

--
Zygan
Zygan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34423

Nika Lampe

HOW DO I HAVE TWO ROWS OF SHEET TABS?

Hi,

if you use Excel 2003 (I am not sure for previous versions), you can right
click on arrows that are on the left of sheet names and you'll get a "menu"
with all your sheets... and then just choose the one you want.

Regards,
Nika Lampe