-   -   Student Attendance Record Template (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/92873-student-attendance-record-template.html)

Nita

Student Attendance Record Template

I like the template, but I would like to know how to get the totals to appear
on the document.

Ardus Petus

Student Attendance Record Template

Type "T", "U", "E" or "P" in schoolday cells. The template will calculate
the total

HTH
--
AP

"Nita" a écrit dans le message de news:
I like the template, but I would like to know how to get the totals to
appear
on the document.

Nita

Student Attendance Record Template

Do I have to save the template first?

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Type "T", "U", "E" or "P" in schoolday cells. The template will calculate
the total

HTH
--
AP

"Nita" a écrit dans le message de news:
I like the template, but I would like to know how to get the totals to
appear
on the document.

Ardus Petus

Student Attendance Record Template

Before you fill in the cells, save the template.
FileSave as
choose file type: Template(*.xlt)

--

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Type "T", "U", "E" or "P" in schoolday cells. The template will calculate
the total

HTH
--
AP

"Nita" a écrit dans le message de news:
I like the template, but I would like to know how to get the totals to
appear
on the document.

Nita

Student Attendance Record Template

Can you merge the totals into another excel file or an access file to print a
report.

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Type "T", "U", "E" or "P" in schoolday cells. The template will calculate
the total

HTH
--
AP

"Nita" a écrit dans le message de news:
I like the template, but I would like to know how to get the totals to
appear
on the document.

Ardus Petus

Student Attendance Record Template

Yes, you can.

Cheerts
--

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Type "T", "U", "E" or "P" in schoolday cells. The template will
calculate
the total

HTH
--
AP

"Nita" a écrit dans le message de
I like the template, but I would like to know how to get the totals
appear
on the document.

Nita

Student Attendance Record Template

Can you tell me how or when I can find the instructions? I apologize for
asking alot of questions but I am new to this. Thanks! :)

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Yes, you can.

Cheerts