-   -   Turning Auto Height Back On (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/92859-turning-auto-height-back.html)

HLD920

Turning Auto Height Back On

Is there an easy way to turn the Auto Height function back on once you resize
a row height for a cell? I am trying to cut and paste some items from a Word
embedded table into an Excel spreadsheet and want to have the text in the
Word table cells to word wrap in the cells on the Excel workbook, but when I
resize one row, the auto height does not work any more. Please help. Thanks.

Dave Peterson

Turning Auto Height Back On

Autofit that row once more.

Double click on the line separator in the row header to the left or use:
format|row|autofit

--

Dave Peterson

HLD920

Turning Auto Height Back On

Dave,

Thank you very much for your help. That was what I was looking for. I really
appreciate your help.