-   -   How to format control toolbox option button? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/92720-how-format-control-toolbox-option-button.html)

Rafat

How to format control toolbox option button?

Dear Recepient,

The option buttond are too small compared to the size my excel sheet font,
and therefore Id like my option buttons to be larger in size. The text with
the option buttons is fine, but I cant figure out how to make the option
buttons larger. Could someone please help?

Thanks

Chip Pearson

How to format control toolbox option button?

You can't change the size of the buttons themselves.