-   -   How do you unmerge cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/92648-how-do-you-unmerge-cells.html)

Freddo

How do you unmerge cells

I am trying to do a data sort and I have an error message, the operation
requires the merged cells to be identical, as far as I can tell there are not
any merged cells. How do I unmerge the cells

galimi

How do you unmerge cells

Highlight the entire range, right click over the selection, choose Format
Cells & on the second tab you can uncheck Merge Cells.
--
http://HelpExcel.com
1-888-INGENIO