-   -   How do I make someone enter information in a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/92635-how-do-i-make-someone-enter-information-cell.html)

Vicky T

How do I make someone enter information in a cell

I have created a worksheet for my employees to track their daily activies.
Some cells are optional other must be filled out. How do I force these cells
to be used?

Dave Peterson

How do I make someone enter information in a cell

I like to use an adjacent cell that is formatted in big, bold red letters:

=if(a1<"","","<-- Please complete this cell!")

This would go in B1.

--

Dave Peterson