-   -   How can i remove the several hyperlink option after entering the . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/92619-how-can-i-remove-several-hyperlink-option-after-entering.html)

[email protected]

How can i remove the several hyperlink option after entering the .

Hello Sir

I have been working in the office 2000 on excel worksheet for an data entry
purpose. The problem is i have copied many ids from internet and pasted in
the work sheet it was pasted as hyperlink. I want to remove all the
hyperlinks at once without removing / deleting the content. I just want to
remove the hyperlink in the several ids. What is the step to remove it.
Reply me as soon as possible.
Thaking You...

bj

How can i remove the several hyperlink option after entering the .

use the following macro

Sub RemoveAllHyperLinksPerSheet()
Dim i As Integer
For i = ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Count To 1 Step -1
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks(i).Delete
Next i
End Sub