-   -   How to look up a value in a list and return multiple corresponding (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/92538-how-look-up-value-list-return-multiple-corresponding.html)

Utsav

How to look up a value in a list and return multiple corresponding

Hello ,

I have tried this trick , given by Mr. Mathur , but it not working , I am
geting the value error .

Can u plz post the excel file containing the formula.

Link is
"http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA012260381033.aspx#Return%20multiple%20correspond ing"

Regards
Utsav

Biff

How to look up a value in a list and return multiple corresponding

Hi!

Did you enter the formula as an array?

Select the cell that contains the formula. Press function key F2. Now, hold
down both the CTRL key and SHIFT key then hit ENTER. If done properly Excel
will enclose the formula in squiggly braces { }. These braces cannot be
typed in. You MUST use the CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER key combination.

Biff