ExcelBanter

-   -   "Merge and center" grayed out in excel form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/92371-merge-center-grayed-out-excel-form.html)

Viktor June 6th 06 03:08 PM

"Merge and center" grayed out in excel form

There are several functions that are disabled in the workbook form.
Hyperlink, create list and merge and center are grayed out and can not be
selected. If I open a new workbook this are available to use. The only
difference that I can see between each other is that one is "Shared".

Ron de Bruin June 6th 06 10:35 PM

"Merge and center" grayed out in excel form

Hi Viktor

That's your problem

There are a lot of options not available if you share a workbook

--
Regards Ron De Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl