-   -   VB opens automatically after locking computer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/92367-vbulletin-opens-automatically-after-locking-computer.html)

Matt Webb

VB opens automatically after locking computer

I have a user who will have open one excel file and when logs back into
his computer, either from screen saver lock or locking it himself, VB
will automatically open. We've tested other excel files and this does
not happen with them. I've cleaned his VB for this file and removed
all unneccessary modules and forms. We've disabled every add-in too.
Yet this still happens only with this particular file. Any help is
appreciated.
Regards
Matt