-   -   Macro to hide and unhide based on criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/92232-macro-hide-unhide-based-criteria.html)

[email protected]

Macro to hide and unhide based on criteria

Hi I am a newbie to excel macros, and wanted to know if anyone could
help create a macro which would hide rows if any string existed in one
specific column. For example if column C had any text in it throughout
the workbook, those entire rows would be hidden, leaving those with
blanks cells in C free to work with. Also an unhide macro would be
nice, once the user is done work with the wookbook, so all rows are
visable again to compare.

Thanks

Don Guillett

Macro to hide and unhide based on criteria

You might prefer to use
datafilterautofilteretc

--
Don Guillett