-   -   Worksheet_Range Problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/92166-worksheet_range-problem.html)

CWillis

Worksheet_Range Problem

The following code currently updates the page when anything on the page is
changed. I would like for it to update only when something in cells G27:J27
is changed. (G27:J27 are merged into one cell.) Any ideas? Thanks.

Const WS_RANGE As String = "G27"

Application.EnableEvents = False
If Range("G27").Value = "Other" Then
Macro1
ElseIf Range("G27").Value = "WSW" Then
Macro2
Else: Macro3

End If
Application.EnableEvents = True

End Sub

Bernie Deitrick

Worksheet_Range Problem

CWillis

Start with

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Intersect(Range("G27"), Target) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub

--
HTH,
Bernie

"CWillis" wrote in message
The following code currently updates the page when anything on the page is
changed. I would like for it to update only when something in cells G27:J27
is changed. (G27:J27 are merged into one cell.) Any ideas? Thanks.

Const WS_RANGE As String = "G27"

Application.EnableEvents = False
If Range("G27").Value = "Other" Then
Macro1
ElseIf Range("G27").Value = "WSW" Then
Macro2
Else: Macro3

End If
Application.EnableEvents = True

End Sub

CWillis

Worksheet_Range Problem

Thank you very much Bernie.

"CWillis" wrote in message
The following code currently updates the page when anything on the page is
changed. I would like for it to update only when something in cells G27:J27
is changed. (G27:J27 are merged into one cell.) Any ideas? Thanks.

Const WS_RANGE As String = "G27"

Application.EnableEvents = False
If Range("G27").Value = "Other" Then
Macro1
ElseIf Range("G27").Value = "WSW" Then
Macro2
Else: Macro3

End If
Application.EnableEvents = True

End Sub

Bernie Deitrick

Worksheet_Range Problem

You're quite welcome... Gald to hear that it seems to have worked for you...

Bernie
MS Excel MVP

Thank you very much Bernie.