-   -   Subscript shortcut? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/91897-subscript-shortcut.html)

Neight

Subscript shortcut?

Is there a shortcut key to switch to subscript and switch back while typing?
It's a pain to have to highlight just a couple of charactors in each of the
multiple cells I have to have a subscript in. Can I assign a shortcut key?

Dave Peterson

Subscript shortcut?

The closest thing I've seen is an addin from John Walkenbach:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/supersub.htm

--

Dave Peterson